Weak or vague writing leaves readers unimpressed and unmoved. Is your copy crisp, clear and engaging; and keeping your/your client’s vision and voice in mind?
Cathy has written for artists and arts organizations, social and market research, and non-profits, as well as her own blog site and published works.
Arts worker rates available.
- AIDS Walk Stewardship Report,”Cathy’s Story” (AIDS Commmittee of Toronto, 2016)
- Focus Canada (during its publication at Environics Research, Public Affairs)
- Focus GTA (Environics Research, Public Affairs)
- Focus Ontario (Environics Research, Public Affairs)
- Various confidential custom client studies, including creating segmentation names (Environics Research)
- Letters to Our Children: Lesbian and Gay Adults Speak to the New Generation, “Closets and Faggots and Dykes, Oh My!” (Franklin Watts, 1997)
- Countering the Myths: Lesbians Write about the Men in Their Lives, “Dear Tom” (Women’s Press, 1996)
life with more cowbell A passion project: Shouting out the good word on the Toronto arts scene, with a focus on local theatre.
Ask me about:
- Arts (literary, performing, visual) promotion
- Blogs/social posts
- Book blurbs
- Market research reports/presentations/social posts
- Social research reports/presentations/social posts