Typos or data errors can damage your credibility and reputation. Before you click Send on that document or post that content, are your words clean, concise and correct?
Beyond merely correcting spelling, grammar and syntax, I craft and tighten the copy—respecting and reflecting the voice of the individual or organization while optimizing the impact and engagement of their words. And with mad time management skills, I ensure that your project gets back to you on, or even before, deadline.
- Social and market research (corporate and public affairs, all levels of government, cultural markets and market strategy, financial services, transportation, and health and wellness)
- Arts and entertainment
- Non-profits and charitable organizations
- Think tanks
- High-level reports and presentations
- Social media and blog posts
- Press releases and web copy
- Questionnaires and training documents
- Works of fiction and non-fiction
I’ve also had the opportunity to work on social research publications like Michael Adams’ Sex in the Snow, and Robin Brown and Kathy Cheng’s Migration Nation, as well as Gate Crasher and Orbelius Melnick: A Naughtobiography, fiction by Teige Reid.
Arts worker and small business rates available.
*Editorial work for Equal Opportunity Community Initiative and Mother Erth done on a pro bono basis.
ASK ME ABOUT
- Arts (literary, performing, visual) promotion
- Blogs/social posts
- Books/book blurbs
- Market research reports/presentations/social posts
- Social research reports/presentations/social posts
- Website copy